Saturday 2 January 2016

Allsorts week #344 What's New

Well good morning to all you lovely people.
I do hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year to you all.
Challenge time at Allsorts once again.
This weeks theme has been chosen by Mervi and is 'What's new'
Sponsor for this week is Digi stamp boutique.
My card has been created using stamps from Viva Las Vegas and are the Harley Davison and route 66.
I have never used these so they fit perfectly for this weeks theme.
Something so satisfying about inking up a stamp for the first time.
Fabulous for my Father in laws birthday.
I find it so hard creating cards for the male species but I know he will love this.
Our kindly sponsors are:


Sizzix, there's no bigger or better place for craft materials, custom dies and machines that can die-cut, emboss and texturize many materials, including cardstock, paper, construction paper, fabric, faux fur, felt and foil plus much more.prize:


DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

and an extra prize:

And A pair of tickets to February Hobbycraft show Manchester.

7 comments:

  1. This is a great 'man' card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect masculine card Julie and black and white always looks so smart. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for dad, male and stylish!
    Happy new year;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new stamps, fab creation.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, especially for the male species, must have taken you ages putting all the black dots on but it looks superb.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Julie,I love your new stamps
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful background and card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete