Wednesday 15 July 2015

WOYWW #319

Good morning all.
Wow almost 2 weeks, anyone would think I was being lazy.
I missed last weeks WOYWWpurely because the week went
 so fast I didn't remember until Friday LOL
Sorry about the cruddy photo, my hands are bad today.
I have a few projects but can't post them just yet.
For now have a peek at my current project.
It will be a birthday card for my Mother in law
Also on my desk you will see my spanky new full set 
of Spectrum Noir pencils.
Only used them once so far but I love them.
Don't forget to pop on over to meet the wacky Julia who started 
all the desk snooping.
Have a fab rest of your week everyone :)

7 comments:

  1. Nice card. A full set of pens - wow, that is wonderful. Hope we get to see what you create with them.
    Hugs, Neet 26 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, thanks for visiting my desk - yes very sad news about Eliza, she'll be sadly missed. Hugs for Eliza RobynO#25

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, nice to hear you are pleased with the pens, I know Spectrum Noir seem to have been very much a case of love or hate, from blog posts I've read.Look forward to seeing what you do with them. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #13 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people seem to love Spectrum Noir. I personally don't have any experience with them as I don't have any. But I was just commenting to someone else (about adult colouring books, or zen books) that I find I don't have enough colours to do nice pictures...
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#18

    ReplyDelete
  5. A whole set of Spectrum Noir, lucky you. They should keep you going for a while. Barb #27

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of pretty blue embellishments on your desk today. WOW! All those markers! Lucky you. I'm sure you will have lots of fun with them. Judy #51

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant set of markers. Have a great woyww and happy crafting,
    Angela x 30

    ReplyDelete