Sunday 19 July 2015

Beach Party

Hello and welcome to my new followers.
Todays card is a quickie for the Die Cuttin Divas challenge.
With a theme of Ice Cream I had a hard time coming up with something until
I came across a summer paper pack that came free with Cardmaking and papercraft.
Isn't it cute ? The boys are having a beacj party with their friends to celebrate
the end of their A-levels but I can't see them using this lol
I distress all layer edges and die cuts with promarkers Gold and a sponge.
Great way to use them as I have no distress inks lol
Items used...
Summer papers from Cardmkaing and papercraft
Promarkers Gold, lime green and pear green.
3 Dies from Spellbinders S4-425 also a flower die and leaf flourish die
 (unpackaged when I got them so unsure of the names)
I am entering this into...
Die Cuttin Divas - #224 Ice Cream
Bunny Zoes - Summer Breeze

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love all the colors. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a very quick hello Julie (mean to still be on time out until a bit better, but behaving gets boring) and to say what a gorgeous card.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, what a delicious card! The boys might not like the card, but I bet they sure do love ice cream treats you put on there!

    Thanks for linking to our ice cream challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Love the color combo. Thanks for playing with DCD this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I am your newest follower from Outlawz! :)

    ReplyDelete