Thursday 14 May 2015

Penny Black ATC

Good morning everyone *waves*
Not that there is much good about it.
Weather has turned cold, wet and horrible again.
It was so beautiful yesterday as well,
 I actually thought it would last a little longer than one day but oh well.
Onwards and upwards as they say lol.
A super huge thank you to everyone who left a comment yesterday.
I have never had so many in one day. Made me feel really special lol
This ATC has been created for the Penny Black and more monthly challenge.
Theme for this month is 'Punches and Dies'
Stamps used are from Penny Black set 'Mimi's Many Loves' and coloured with Promarkers
The die I have used is Xcuts 'Vintage notes - Doily'.
I haven't used all the die though as you can see, I have just used sections for the corners of the ATC.
In this last picture you will see one of my little helpers.
I was working on my lap today and it's a good job he is so tiny or he would never have fit in that little gap lol
Meet Dio, he is one of my two Chihuahuas and a real little Mummy's boy :)

I am entering this into the following....
Penny Black and more - Dies and Punches

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree about the weather Julia, same here and you don't know what to wear from one day to another.

    A super ATC for our theme this month and clearly Dio was a gr eat help in putting it all together.

    It's great to see you at Penny Black and More, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brenda yes he was although i'm sure he was only there because I had the treats in my pocket at the time lol
    Hasn't stopped raining yet here *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, bright and cheery! such a fabulous design, i love the dimension of the elements! and what a cute little helper you have. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous tiny ATC, lovely and just perfect image choices.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete