Friday 28 June 2013

Birthday Ford Easel for Brown Sugar

Morning everyone *waves*
Here is my second DT card for the Brown Sugar Challenge blog and the theme this time is Boys/Men and sponsoring it this time round are QKR Stampede and here is what they say
'We have several rubber stamp lines featuring over 10,000 designs. Our QKR Stampede line is a unique, somewhat quirky, style with lots of humor and character. Not a day goes by we don't get a chuckle out of a design we run across! '
so do pop on over and join in the fun.

I have created a nice and simple CAS Easel card for my Father In Law.
He hates anything fancy and loves old cars with his very first car being a ford so I know he will love this.
The image I have used is digi20205 Old Car and is also available in rubber form here, coloured with pearl paints. I added onto some holographic card then onto white card. I added a sentiment the same way and finished off with some black candi.

Thank you for looking :)



3 comments:

  1. Really great masculine card, Julie! Wonderful easel design!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Julie! What is it about old classic cars that just work so perfectly for masculine cards? This one is one of the best I've seen anywhere.

    ReplyDelete