Thursday 2 May 2013

Because you're gorgeous

Hello again.
Back this time with a nice and simple card.
Although this only took about 10 minutes I love how it turned out.
I took a blank card and stamped the center with a beautiful stamp by Anne Griffin at All night media #580K19 using a pink ink pad.
Then I used the cuttlebug with a swirls embossing folder down the center of the card.
Layered up 3 flowers I have from poundland. Inked the edge of my cut out sentiment and bob's your uncle.
Nice and quick but super effective.
Thank you for looking :)




I am entering this into the following...

Less Is More week 117 - Sketch #9
Simon says - Happy Mail


8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if we can see the whole of this card, but the flower is really pretty.
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very effective! Love that embossed background... a very elegant, pretty card. Thank you so much for your visit and lovely comment!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card :-) the background design and flower are lovely, very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very elegant Julia, funny how sometime the quick ones turn out the best. I know if I have a set idea in my mind as to how I expect a card to look I often labour over it for hours and then end up binning it because I'm not happy with it.

    Hope your cloud have gone and you have more of this glorious sunshine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card Julie. Not sure from the pic what the pink stamp is but the pink helps set the flower off! Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh love your glittery flower... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is beautiful!! Love the simplicity of it and the flower is fab!!

    ReplyDelete