Friday 26 April 2013

Celebrate Spring

Oooooh I'm on a roll today.
Shame it's time to go to bed LOL
Created this card for Pan Pastels Red white and blue challenge 16.
I have used a digi stamp (name to come as soon as I find it) coloured with my trusty pencils.
Quilled flowers and butterfly (go me) and used my Cuttlebug to cut out the scallops.
The stamped image is from Digi Darla's

15 Spring-Summer

This set was free at the time of this post .
 Thank you for looking :)

I am entering this into the following challenges.



2 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous, I love the fun image and the embossing. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Gorgeous!!!!!!! Very creative!!!! It looks like Spring is having a 4th of July celebration.
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
    Lynnel
    CDAC DT Member

    ReplyDelete