Tuesday 2 April 2013

Birdie digi stamp freebie

Good morning wonderful world.
FINALLY we have some sunshine here on the South Coast of the UK.
Still pretty damn chilly and the wind takes it to - temps but the sun is out.
*wooohooo* Still too cold to sit in the garden but hopefully it won't be long.

All Digi's have no been updated to include jpg's as well so if you were wanting them pop along and grab them all :)

Today I have my 1st attempt at a cute birdie.
Hmmmm doesn't really look much like a bird other than maybe the talons LOL
He sits on the branch from the other day beautifully.
I have included both formats.

For those who don't use computer software I have added him to the branch for you.

Have a wonderful day everyone and as always if you use my work please let me see what you have made.  :)

If you haven't done so today and you like my blog and/or freebies please
consider clicking here. 

It is very much appreciated and doesn't cost you anything unless you decide to buy something ;)

To save click on the image then right click 'View Image' then save.

PNG's




JPG's


5 comments:

  1. I am thinking he will be a very popular little fellow and he looks so sweet sitting on the branch which I think is a good idea for those like me who wouldn't know where to start with merging images together.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda.
      I use paintshop pro for creating my digis and card sheets so it's easy for me to just pop them together :)
      I think I might use him myself if I can talk my son into letting me use his art materials until I get my own.

      Delete
  2. Great birdie on branch, thank you so much for the PNG's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a cutie, thanks so much. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bird. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete